Since 1974, The Christ Hospital has educated and trained a network of passionate medical professionals eager to become influential to those just beginning their careers. Our residents excel in their medical careers as 100 percent are hired into practice or pursue fellowships each year.
Residency Overview Presentation
General Guidelines for Applicants
- 210 on USMLE tests with no failing grades
- (or) 475 on COMLEX tests with no failing grades
- Participate in ERAS
International Medical Graduates
Requirements for International Medical Graduates (FMGs)
- Active ECFMG certification
- Medical school graduation no more than 3 years prior to applying
- At least 3 months of US clinical patient experience, not including observerships
- The Christ Hospital does not routinely offer observerships to applicants. Our limited observership positions are reserved for internal referrals.