Spiral Potato Pizza with Rosemary
- 1 recipe prepared pizza dough (or make your own with this easy pizza dough recipe)
- 1 Tbsp. table salt
- 2 lb. (4 or 5) medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium yellow onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary leaves
Preheat oven to 475°. Combine the salt and four cups of warm water in a large bowl; stir to dissolve the salt. Use a spiral slicer fitted with the small shredding blade to spiral-cut the potatoes one at a time; add sliced potato to salted water. Let soak for about 45 minutes to soften. Drain in a colander and squeeze as much moisture out of the potatoes as you can with your hands, then pat dry with paper towel. In a bowl, combine potato, onion slices, pepper, rosemary and olive oil, tossing to coat. Spread the potato mixture evenly over the dough, covering from edge to edge. Bake 25–30 minutes, or until potatoes and crust start to get golden brown.
Total Fat: 14g
Total Carbohydrate: 70g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Click to check out more tasty and wholesome recipes.