Parking at our main campus in Mt. Auburn
Free parking is provided to our patients and visitors in four seperate parking garages and/or lots on our main campus in Mt. Auburn. Please review the following information and the map above for each parking garage to determine the correct area to park for your visit. If you have additional questions about parking, contact our patient and guest services at 513-585-1200.
Please note the following temporary changes due to COVID-19 restrictions:
Parking in our P1 garage is for the following:
Hospital patients and visitors (except patients noted for P1 & P3)
Medical Office Building (physician offices, outpatient lab draw, PET/CT, etc.)
- From Auburn Ave., turn onto Mason St. or Huntington Place and follow signs to P1.
- The skywalk to the hospital and Medical Office Building is located on Level 1.
- Entrance open 24 hours a day.
- GARAGE CLEARANCE: 8
Note: Patients can also be dropped off in front of the Medical Office Building from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Parking in our P2 parking lot is for the following:
From Auburn Ave., turn onto Huntington Place or Mason St. and follow signs to P2.
Enter the Joint & Spine Center from its front
Parking in our P3 garage is for patients and visitors going to the following departments or areas of the hospital:
- From Auburn Ave., turn onto Huntington Place or Mason Street and follow signs to P3.
- Take the elevators to C-level and enter near the emergency department. Entrance open 24 hours a day. (Note that the skywalk on level A will be closed to patients & visitors during COVID-19.)
- GARAGE CLEARANCE: 6’ 6”
Parking in our P4 parking garage is for the following:
- From Auburn Ave., turn onto Huntington Place or Mason St. and follow signs to P4, which is located under the Joint & Spine Center.
- GARAGE CLEARANCE: 8’ 2”