We continue to have the strictest infection control measures in place, with oversight by infection prevention specialists who review all processes to ensure the highest level of safety.
- We are limiting the number of visitors in our facilities.
- We are requiring all patients and visitors to wear face coverings. (Please bring a mask or face covering with you to your appointment or visit. Read more about face coverings guidelines.)
- All staff are required to wear appropriate PPE (ranging from masks – the minimum requirement – to face shields, gowns, shoe coverings and even full body coverings in certain areas).
- We are conducting regular screenings for staff, patients and visitors.
- We are isolating our COVID-19 patients to designated areas and care teams. These patients are cared for in negative pressure rooms, which prevent air from escaping from the room.
- We are testing surgical patients for COVID-19 prior to scheduling their procedure.
- We have enhanced cleaning measures to ensure the safety of our patients