The Christ Hospital Health Network has opened a new Outpatient Center in Northern Kentucky. Located on Dixie Highway, with convenient access from I-71/75, the center offers plenty of parking and a wide range of medical services and physician offices.
- The Christ Hospital Cardiovascular Testing & Imaging Centers
Scheduling: 513-585-2668, Office: 859-292-4510
Nuclear Stress Test
- The Christ Hospital Diabetes & Endocrine Services
Endocrinologist: Shannon Haggerty, MD
Hours: First and third Friday of the month, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Services: Diabetes and endocrine care and diabetes education
- The Christ Hospital Foot & Ankle Clinic
- The Christ Hospital Physicians – Gynecology
Gynecologist: Elizabeth Ruchhoft, MD
Hours: Monday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Services: Menopause and menopausal transition, abnormal uterine bleeding, minimally invasive surgery,
adolescent gynecology, basic treatment of urinary incontinence and general gynecology.
- The Christ Hospital Physicians - Ohio Heart & Vascular (cardiovascular physician practice)
Physicians: Scott Behrens, MD; Daniel Beyerbach, MD; Greg Clarke, MD; John D. Corl, MD; Greg Egnaczyk, MD; Peter Engel, MD; Joanna English, MD; Monica Hunter, MD; Jason Smith, MD
- The Christ Hospital Physicians - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Robert S. Jolson, MD
Noah Shaftel, MD
- The Christ Hospital Physicians - Primary Care
Internal Medicine: Patricia Freidel, DO, NCMP
Family Medicine: Rita J. Watkins, MD, Marguerite S. Schabell, MD, Sheena Boury, MD, Mina Kalfas, MD,
Nurse Practitioners: Becky Tackett, APRN, and Laura Powers, APRN
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Services: Primary care, including internal medicine (ages 18+) and family medicine (infants through adults)
- The Christ Hospital Physicians - Spine Surgery
Alfred Kahn, MD
Care Providers:Mickey Karram, MD; James Whiteside, MD; Cindy Dehlinger, CNP; Melanie Hungler, PA
A "Green" Facility
The Christ Hospital is committed to protecting the environment, and has incorporated several sustainable design features into this building, such as:
- Water efficient fixtures and high efficiency water heaters
- Low flow toilet and sink features
- High efficiency boilers and low energy Variable Air Volume (VAV) system
- White albedo roofing system and an economizer (helps reduce air conditioning costs by bringing cool outdoor air into the building)
- Considerable reuse of main building structure and re-use/recycling of existing brick face
- Energy efficient windows
- And more!
Watch for updated information about physicians and services that will be located at this Center!