The Christ Hospital Cancer Center, with support from the Cancer Support Community, will host the first annual multi-specialty focus on Cancer Survivorship and Wellness program on Tuesday, April 11 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The free program is designed for patients and family members who are either active with cancer treatment or have completed all treatment. It will include the following experts ready to answer questions and cancer recovery-related discussions:
- Beth Erhensberger, BS, CPT, CPC, Dietician, Cooking demonstration (a specially prepared dinner provided free for all attendees)
- Vicki Estridge, MSN, RN, AOCSN, BN-CN, Cancer Patient Navigator, Common post-treatment symptoms
- Jo Terry, PT, Physical Therapist, Cancer fatigue
- Jaimie Robinson, MSW, LISW-S, Social Worker, Financial recovery
- Tina Walter, Certified Cancer Yoga Therapist, Cancer Yoga breathing demonstration
The program will be held in The Christ Hospital Cancer Center’s Activity Center on Level D of The Christ Hospital (2139 Auburn Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45219).
Convenient and free parking is in the P4 Cancer Center garage (opposite the P3 garage). Use the call button to request the garage door open, enter Cancer Center directly through the garage. The Activity Room is the first door on the right.