MyChart Bedside at The Christ Hospital
MyChart Bedside is a mobile or tablet-based application developed for our hospitalized patients and their families to access information about their hospital stay. You can bring your own tablet or mobile phone, or use one of our tablets to access MyChart Bedside.
With MyChart Bedside you can:
- Access your test results – view your test and lab results and prepare questions for your care team.
- Document personal notes or video reminders – and see your physician's notes.
- Request non-urgent items like a blanket or more water.
- View your schedule for the day, including appointments with other departments like imaging or therapy.
- View photos of staff assigned to your care team.
- View food/beverage selections on the dietary menu.
- Read assigned educational topics and watch short educational videos.
- Send messages to clinical staff about your care – and staff can respond.
- Access Netflix – if you're feeling well enough, catch up on your favorite series!
Should you and your care team determine MyChart Bedside would be useful during your stay, one of our MyChart bedside liaisons will visit you and help get you started.
For more information about The Christ Hospital's MyChart Bedside, call 513-585-1960.
MyChart Bedside and Facetime
The MyChart Bedside team has added the FaceTime app to all tablets and iPads due to current visitor restrictions in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. The feature is helping patients stay connected to their families and can even serve as an alternative care option for some departments to visit inpatients virtually, helping to slow the spread of coronavirus by allowing for social distancing.