The Women's Heart Center Program Committee is accepting abstract submission forms through August 18, 2023. Completed forms should be emailed to
Abstract submissions should be gender- and sex-specific research pertaining to one of the program topics outlined below.
The Program Committee wishes to encourage young scientific investigators and will reward up to 4 abstracts submitted by presenters considered early career (definition provided below). First place will receive $1000, second place will receive $500, and two honorable mentions will each receive $250.
The presenting author will be sent an email with the status of the submission by
August 31, 2023. If your abstract is accepted, your notification will contain complete presentation information. However, please note the following:
- All human subject research must conform to the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association.
- The presenting author should be able to provide documentation of IRB approval if requested.
- The Program Committee is unable to reimburse presenters for travel, hotel, or per diem expenses.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the presenting author (or designee) to present in-person at the symposium on October 6, 2023, during the following times:
- Registration & Networking: 7:30 – 8:00 am
- Exhibitor Break 1: 9:30 – 9:45 am
- Networking Lunch: 12:15 – 1:15 pm
- Exhibitor Break 2: 3:15 – 3:30 pm
- All accepted abstract presenters must register for the symposium via EventBrite and pay the applicable registration fees (trainees and invited speakers will have the registration fee waived).
- If an author wishes to withdraw an abstract, please email
Christ Hospital Team Members: If you are using Edge, you may receive a request to "check out" the document rather than a download. If this occurs, click File -> Save As to download a copy to edit, resave and email back.