da Vinci Surgery:
A Minimally Invasive Surgery Option
da Vinci Surgery is another minimally invasive option for adult patients facing abdominal hernia surgery. Your surgeon sits next to you at a state-of the-
art console and operates through a few tiny incisions with:
- A 3D high-definition view inside your body for a
crystal clear & magnified look at your hernia.
- Tiny instruments that bend & rotate far greater
than the human hand. Your surgeon can reach
tissues from many angles to repair the hernia
- Enhanced control of instruments that greatly
reduce hand tremors.
The surgeon is 100% in control of the system, which translates his or her hand movements into smaller, precise movements of tiny instruments inside your
body. You are surrounded by a medical team that monitors you during the entire operation.
Early clinical data suggests:
da Vinci Ventral Hernia Surgery offers the following
- Low rate of surgeon switching to open surgery
- Low rate of the hernia returning
- Short hospital stay